A4 Health Systems promotes systems integration with
established interfaces, industry-standard platforms,
open architecture and HL7 compliance.
- Interoperability with Microsoft Windows® 2000/2003
server, XP, Oracle®, web-enabled options and
handheld wireless devices
- Scanning and faxing modules create patient chart
attachments and send items directly from chart
- Microsoft® Outlook integration
- Microsoft® Word and Microsoft® Excel
- Bi-directional reference lab interfaces
- Comprehensive clinical knowledge base including
third-party licenses – ICD-9, CPT, HCPS,
Medi-Span, SNOMED® and Life Art®
HealthMatics Office set-up involves an assortment
of hardware devices to run a stable Windows environment.
A4 works to ensure accuracy of system, security and
network component purchases and integration.
- A4 represents major vendors including Dell®,
Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard® and Cisco Systems®
- 80%+ of new A4 clients decide on a wireless system
- A4 representatives can manage hardware purchases
that complement your set-up
HealthMatics Office is HIPAA-compliant:
- Access control – unique user IDs, emergency
access, automatic log off
- Audit control – records all chart accesses
- Transmission security – support encrypted
- Integrity – all data is recoverable
- Person or entity authentication – chart
and prescription sign-off requires additional user
See how Washington ENT gained national attention
through their technology.